Graphic Designer (05/2017 - Present)
InterNACHI®, The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, is a federally tax exempt, non-profit trade organization headquartered in Boulder, Colorado providing degrees, certificate programs, marketing, and continuing education opportunities to all it’s members. InterNACHI® is the world’s largest organization of residential and commercial property inspections.
• Design independent brands for over 20,000 members, communicating with clients on logos and promotional print materials.
• Create and enhance company brand style guides and in-house marketing materials.
• Develop effective business and marketing products and services for members, consulting and educating clients on successful branding and marketing techniques.
Art Director 09/2015 - 05/2017)
Graphic Designer 10/2014 - 09/2015)
Yellow Scene Magazine
Began as a Graphic Designer and was promoted to Art Director of Boulder County’s foremost magazine with three signature editions: Yellow Scene, Home & Hood and Colorado Brides and Babies. Yellow Scene Magazine is a product of SMB advertising; it is the largest local publication serving the home owning family demographic of Boulder County and the North Metro. Established and grown in East Boulder County, it is the alternative monthly voice for the region.
• Managed design and correspondence of over 150 clientsfor 3 publications in a 4-week turnaround time.
• Crafted personalized advertisements, logos, marketing materials and promotional branding elements for clients.
• Coordinated photographers, freelance artists & writers and illustrators to maintain the brand standard and quality of the publication.
• Oversaw a team of 2 designers and worked closely with the publisher, publisher assistant, sales team and editorial team to maximize productivity and system processes.
Freelance Designer (11/2015 - Present)
Denver Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (DGLCC)
The Denver Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce is a statewide, equal-opportunity chamber of commerce.
• Created and designed ads with client feedback and integration.
• Managed projects & workload and provided time schedules and analysis of timeline.
The Allen Company
Allen Company is a leading manufacturer of hunting, shooting, tactical, archery, fishing, and outdoor products.
• Designed web banners and social media marketing campaigns following company brand style guidelines.
• Communicated with clients and provided updated proofs with timelines.
Active Brand Concepts
• Created logo and advertising campaign for: 24 Carrot Bistro and Integrated Contracting Solutions
• Created proposals for: North Area Transportation Alliance and the City of Dacono
Communique Design & Marketing Inc.
June 2012 - Aug 2012 -
Created promotional marketing material, designed branding elements for clients, and concepted & designed print collateral.
Fluent in english
Conversational in mandarin
Conversational in spanish
Rochester Institute of Technology | RIT
Major | Graphic Design
Minor | Marketing
Concentration | Sociology & Anthropology
Design in Dessau
One of few selected to study in dessau, germany with a fully immersive program for a semester.
skills & strengths
Adobe Creative Suite
Microsoft Office Suite
Design & Development
Copy Writing & Editing
Concepting & Problem Solving
Teamwork & Collaboration
Communication & Languages
Typography & Typesetting
SPJ (Society of Professional Journalists)
First place design, May 15, 2015
Overall design, May 2016
Dean's List, RIT
2010 to 2014
Boulder Biz West 40 Under 40
Honoree amongst 39 other
individuals who are making a
difference in their professions.
Gallery R Benefit Donator
March 2011 - Created three cut paper original dragon pieces specifically for the purposes or donating to Gallery R.
Imagine RIT Volunteer
May 2011 - Directed lost individuals to their destination while also informing individuals of different events taking place.
Thought at Work Volunteer
October 2012 - Registered individuals for the day, aided in various events while collaborating with other volunteers and speakers.
RAF ADDY'S Award Show Volunteer
March 2014 - Aided in registering individuals' for the event, as well as monitoring the event, and handing out awards to the winners.
March 2017 - Created a logo for Drift Colorado for a car show; Hard Park'd.